ACCURATE INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS, INC.
Information We May Collect
When you decide to engage our services, we obtain financial and personal information directly from you. We collect identification and contact information, as well as financial, transaction, investment objectives, and investment experience information from applications you complete, transactions with others or made by us on your behalf, and from outside companies. Examples of the sources and types of information we may collect include:
- Information required on account applications and agreements, registration forms, or other subsidiary forms, containing your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, social security number, e-mail address, investment objectives, income, investment experience, employment information, telephone numbers, and accounts with others;
- Information regarding your brokerage and/or investment advisory transaction history with us, service providers, such as clearing firms, account custodians, or other companies; and
- Information collected by other companies on their applications, such as custodians, mutual fund companies, variable annuity and life sponsors, fixed insurance companies, banks, whose services or products are introduced by us.
Information We May Disclose And To Whom We May Disclose Information
We do not disclose your personal information to entities that do not transact business with us (non-affiliates). We make every effort to ensure that the entities we do business with will safeguard and keep your personal and financial information confidential.
The personal information we collect, as described in this policy, will allow service providers such as our staff, affiliates, representatives, their affiliated businesses, insurance companies, custodians, banks, broker/dealers, other investment advisers to provide you services in the following types of situations. They are:
- Providing administrative, customer assistance, clearing, operational, or other services;
- Preparing, printing and delivering portfolio management performance reports, confirmation statements, and other documents;
- Executing securities transactions;
- Maintaining or developing software for us; and
Disclosures Permitted By Law
We may also disclose all the information we collect as required by law. For example, we may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or insurance and securities regulatory agencies.
Instructions on How to Notify Us
Any questions regarding this policy, please contact:
Accurate Investment Management, Inc.
Primary Business Name:
Gierl Augustine Investment Management, Inc.
344 North Pike Road
Sarver, PA 16055