In the News
Income, Not Age, Should Determine Your Retirement Date
Kiplinger – October, 2017
Take Biases and Backgrounds into Account When Seeking a Financial Adviser
Kiplinger – June, 2017
What Investors Should Learn from the Presidential Election
Kiplinger – January, 2017
4 Psychological Blind Spots That Affect Your Portfolio
Kiplinger – August, 2016
Financial experts say it's not always advisable to drop life insurance
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – August 1, 2017
Anticipated interest rate hike offers good news, bad news
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – December 5, 2016
Loan activity from 401(k) plans rising
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - March 23, 2016
Investors grapple with the question: When should you spend your savings?
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - August 21, 2015
Stock market highs don’t translate to portfolio
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - March 6, 2015
Private student loan can outlive student
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - September 12, 2014
Fearing a bond fund run, Fed is considering exit fee
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - August 15, 2014
Employer 401k Match Often Not Enough For Retirement
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - February 26, 2014
Target Date Funds Still All The Rage
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - February 16, 2014
Senior citizens carrying more debt, mostly from mortgage
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - July 11, 2013
Retirement happens even without a plan
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - May 1, 2013
Retirees face taxation deadline
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - December 16, 2012
Fall from 'fiscal cliff' hazardous for Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - October 30, 2012
How to Invest for a (Mostly) Tax-Free Retirement
CNBC.com - June 19, 2013
7 Tips to Make Retirement Savings Last
USA Today - May 7, 2014
7 mistakes to avoid in retirement planning
USA Today - May 22, 2013
Retirement: Plan ahead for these 5 nasty surprises
USA Today - April 8, 2013
5 Financial Resolutions You Need to Make
Fox Business - December 31, 2013
How to Create a Successful Savings Plan
Fox Business - March 7, 2013
Five Retirement Mistakes Boomers Should Avoid
Fox Business - August 3, 2011
Part I: Will Plan Sponsors Leave the Under 30 Crowd Doomed to Repeat 401k History?
Part II: Does Guaranteed Income Really Make Sense as a 401k Option?
Part III: How Do 401k Annuity Options Increase Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Liability?
Fiduciary News - May 22-31, 2012
Health Care Is the New Wealth Care
Advisor One - December 26, 2011
- The Easy Way to Beat the High Cost of Health Care in Retirement
- Retirement Living: Biggest retirement regrets
- Now we need a coach for retirement, too?
- U.S. economy is No. 3 in competitiveness
- Retire as a landlord
- Do you have enough money to retire?
- Longevity Annuities — Hedging Your Retirement Income Bet
- Key to Retirement Riches?
- Forbes Mutual Fund Ratings
- Retirement age in US rises to 61
- How to make your money last until age 100
- To Succeed in Life (and Beyond), Master 4 Phases of Wealth
- More Americans are following this smart Social Security strategy
- How To Avoid Trap Doors In Your 401(k) Plan
- How Seniors Are Paying for Retirement
- Retirement planning for the very long-term
- 10 ways to boost your retirement savings
- Older Americans Shun Retirement at 65 for Risky Startups
- That retirement crisis? Not so bad, after all
- Is 'Good Debt' Ruining Your Chance of Retiring?
- The Retirement Gamble
- What Mike Tyson Can Teach You About Retirement
- How much should you save for retirement?
- What Obamacare will mean for retirees
- Your Financial 'Midyear Checklist' on Financial Health
Accurate Investment Solutions, Inc. (AIS) has no affiliation with the news agencies represented here and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of AIS. AIS makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the content and does not recommend or endorse any specific information contained therein.
Have Questions for Accurate Solutions Group?
It can be difficult to make financial decisions without access to information. If you have questions or concerns about your current retirement strategy, feel free to contact us using the form below.